Chitika

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I Am Flying With Love (Love Dove’s Message)



Dove, dove, dove, flying above…
Love, love, love, I am falling in love
This is just the core message of these combined words…
Wrapped and tied with sweet and amorous cord…
This is maybe used word too much in the history…
Or somehow cliché to hear today…
But still I want to use in this poetry…
For it is what I feel for you today…
Yes, I am falling in love with you…
That is why I say I love you…
But please don’t say the same…
If your heart doesn’t mean…
It is better to feel the pain…
Than to live in a dream…
I just want you to know what is inside me…
But it’s up to you if you will lend me the key…
When I reveal what I feel…
It is my heart that tells…
I love you is not the spell…
To ring out your heart’s bell…
Love is what my heart dictates…
So I say it to give justice…
To the beat which keep on knocking me…
That is why I make myself ready…
To speak out this emotive reality…
I will say it even in a bended knee…
With a bullet of sincerity…
By a trigger of integrity…
Before the innocence of your eyes…
I will tell you mine with rhymes…
In a cadence to my heartbeat within…
In expressing my genuine feeling…
Dove, dove, dove, bring me above…
Love, love, love, this is all I have…
Up, up, up, I am flying with love
Catch me please, I am falling in love
“I love you, I love you, I love you,” I say…
Please listen very cordially…
For I am divulging the bareness of my heart…
This maybe the end of this poetry but I’m just doing the start…
Dove, dove, dove, bring me above…
Love, love, love, this is all I have…
Up, up, up, I am flying with love
Catch me please, I am falling in love






No comments:

Chitika (Your Help in Searching)

Popular Posts

My Blog List

My Favorites Books, Author, Movies

  • Paolo Coelho
  • The Alchemist
  • The Passion of Christ
  • Tuesdays with Morries
  • The Little Prince