Chitika

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Breaking the Castle with Love

I, Johannes Marus of the Arian Kingdom
Prepared myself for the battle of Mascarade.
Before leaving my castle of pretension
I double-checked my armor to be more secured.
I locked my chest for my heart could not be disturbed.
But how useless it was
Only to find myself helpless
in the hand of the mighty transcendent warrior.
Eros, the king of love, shot me by his divine arrow.
No matter how intense my golden shield was
His strength even penetrated to my diamond ribs
Oh, no! I was lost! I was lost!
I was defeated!
But when I awoke
From the slumber of numbness and helplessness
Flowing blood was no hurt at all
But glory and sweetness were given to my resurrected heart.
I taught I was lost but definitely not, ‘coz I won either, I won!
The arrow of Eros brought me not to death
But to the surprises of life.
His winged arrow brought me to the unexpected.
He brought me to the side of Princess Hannah of Shirledon,
a kingdom in the midst of the ocean.
I maybe a king of denial or a prince of self-hypocrisy,
But for now I am sure that I am just a humble knight
Who has nothing but a beat of heart.
Or a simple cavalier who knows only to fight for his love.
O my princess, an heiress of the beauty of the goddess Venus.
O my princess, how your innocent eyes captured me?
O my princess, how pitiful I am?
how loser I would be if I could not win your majestic love?
If really I could not, it’s much better to be killed by the million swords,
than continuously winning without you at my side.
O my princess, O my princess,
Let me enter your kingdom of love.
Let me sail or just swim toward you at the ocean of heart.
No matter how strong are the waves,
No matter how pirates and sea-knights would hinder me,
I will continue and persist even I am alone in my battle ship.
I will never lost hope of being at your side soon.
I will not cease fighting for you to love me…
…for you and me be together in the single kingdom.
I will fight with your name as my battle cry…
“Hannah, O Hannah”…I love you…

No comments:

Chitika (Your Help in Searching)

Popular Posts

My Blog List

My Favorites Books, Author, Movies

  • Paolo Coelho
  • The Alchemist
  • The Passion of Christ
  • Tuesdays with Morries
  • The Little Prince