Chitika

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Susaine



O lily, lily of the field
With splendor, you are veiled
God’s gift to you for your end
To give hope as a friend.

With so much heart I am perspired
But upon seeing you make me inspired
Despite of anything, your petals are blooming
Change my tiredness into singing.

Wandering in the midst of the ocean
Loneliness touches me with longin’
Much more of the coldness brought by rain
There’s no one to embrace my frozen vein.

But there’s one thing ceases my solitude, my dear
When in my sight, I find you there
By your dance in the wave, my weariness dies
With the tune of the breeze’s lullaby

And again, I am gone to the forest
I see none coz’ it’s a mere wilderness
The only thing to be heard is silence
No one to talk to but my conscience.

Then you appear to break the monotone
To sustain the life of the dying stone
Simply being at my side to listen
By that presence my tight chest has loosen.

Because of the smile of your hyacinth
And spreading the fragrance of your scent
Your aroma makes my spirit glowing
Making my heart, joyfully leap again.



No comments:

Chitika (Your Help in Searching)

Popular Posts

My Blog List

My Favorites Books, Author, Movies

  • Paolo Coelho
  • The Alchemist
  • The Passion of Christ
  • Tuesdays with Morries
  • The Little Prince