Chitika

Friday, February 18, 2011

Preparing an Exotic Food (Snake)

Last year, I took vacation in our province. I used my time to rest from my job. Eventually, one 'kumpare' of my father gave him a dead snake yet still fresh that, according to him, was trapped in his fishnet causing it to be suffocated. So my father prepared and cooked it and made it as their 'pulutan'. I watched him and even helped him as he prepared the dish. 

Hope you like it. I invite you to join me in my table... 



















  

2 comments:

erzi said...

I've never tasted that kind of dish, maybe someday you can treat us.

Eating exotic food is unusual for me. Hehehehehe

Arjanmar Rebeta said...

oo ba. kaso madalang ata yan. mahirap hulihin saka parang bawal ata. hehe

Chitika (Your Help in Searching)

Popular Posts

My Blog List

My Favorites Books, Author, Movies

  • Paolo Coelho
  • The Alchemist
  • The Passion of Christ
  • Tuesdays with Morries
  • The Little Prince